Twinflame Flickering Light Connection

over 3 years ago
twinflame1221 didn't upload a photo

twinflame1221

1 post

Tonight, I was facetiming my twinflame and as I was talking to her, my lights flickered and hers did right after. We both saw it happen and freaked out. I got goosebumps. We decided to talk about something else to distract how creeped out we were, and in at least ten minutes the same thing happened again but this time BOTH of our lights flickered at the same time. Can someone explain a possible reason as to why this happened and what spirit might be trying to tell us?

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME I AM ONLINE.

over 3 years ago

hello and welcome and yes i can help please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes .

over 3 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Yes there is a strong reason why that happened, spiritually. send me a chat to go more in-depth, talk soon :)

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an Empathy. I can Feel what you are going through. I am able to Feel the energy around you. I’ll always leave you feeling Uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you Don’t want to hear.

So, Lets have Chat and Unfold things for you in Private Reading Because this is a public place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I am working for 15 years now and have got enlightened with powers of clairvoyance, clairaudience, and clairsentience. I can reach the depth of your soul and read you once I have connected and can answer all questions that come to your mind regarding love, relationships, work ,kidss and so on…. Come and discover the truth u were unaware of for so long. No sugar coating. Try once and you will be amazed by the truth!

over 3 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

do you both live in California?

over 3 years ago

you are welcome have the chat with me i am online

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me go into psirit and see what spirit was ocntacting oyu , and reason . On line now -Live chat . I will give you the truth . Blessings