I need advice, the situation I'll tell you is kind of.. different.

over 3 years ago

Hello dear psychics. I’ve been in love with a straight guy for 3 years now. It’s been a year since I started getting readings in different places, mostly 2 apps, 1 of them Purple Ocean. So it’s kind of a weird situation, I kind of always ask the same, to multiple advisors, some I’ve been asking for so long that they know my story, and some I ask for the first time and I give a quick summary of the story without giving too much details so the reading is not biased. I know I shouldn’t do that, because if I get lot’s of different answers I’ll get more confused, or, people do this becase they will ask again and again until 1 tells them what they want to hear. The thing is, I always get the same response, and it’s exactly what I want to hear, 99% of the time I get a really nice reading telling me that this guy actually has feelings for me, there is a future, things will work out, I need to be patient. I get that all the time, like, if it was random I’d get 50% no 50% yes right? But that’s not the case for me. I almost always, get the response I want, with my happy ending, I normally just choose advisors with top accuracy or the ones that have a looot of positive feedback. So it’s like, why keep asking? why keep spending money? I’m full of hope, I already got my answer, but I still keep asking.. and keep getting the positive answers.

I think the reason behind this, is that I always get that answer, that he loves me back secretly and things will work out, but it’s been a lot of time, and reality is different. Even right now we are distanced, he even cheated his long-time girlfriend with some new girl and he is now with her, things have been a lot different of what I’ve been told all these months, but even then, I’ll ask my advisors again and .. they still will get the cards, they will see, they will feel.. (depending on the method each advisor uses) and they still get the same answer: It will happen. He does love me.

So what’s the deal? How can I always get that answer since I started getting readings in may of the last year and still, nothing has happened between us to this day? (btw of course I had my reasons to suspect this before getting any reading, that’s why I started getting readings)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

if you want real answers look at the situation because , in essence you know the truth! but you will not admit it to yourself.. your in love with the thought of him loving you and yes I see that others tell you it will happen because they feel your energy about the guy that your in love with so they will tell you what you WANT TO HEAR not what YOU NEED TO HEAR.

over 3 years ago

I can help (:

over 3 years ago

Sorry to be the bearer of this, however, the reason you keep getting readings is because deep down you know the truth, this isn’t going to happen between the two of you. And whenever that truth starts to surface, you seek out reassurance for what you want to happen rather than facing the truth and having to let go of what you want to happen. Subconsciously looking for advisors that will tell you what you want to hear.

over 3 years ago

hello dear and welcome and please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes im on line .

over 3 years ago

I was literally going to say exactly what Jamey said. Trust yourself babe!! Getting another reading isn’t going to make it happen any faster either way if it were the case. It’s easy to get swept up in the rush of these kind of readings. Glad you are questioning it and no just mindlessly doing it.

Good for you!