Right place

over 3 years ago

So im not really sure if this relationship is right for me. Before this i was planning on moving to miami but now im not sure if i should be patient and stay or follow through with my original plans??! Im just not sure what i should do next all advice welcome and thanks

over 3 years ago

Hey there Ciera,

I would always always always encourage anyone to do what is best for themselves FIRSTregardless of the details.. You can’t be happy in a relationship if you are not content in your own mind and heart first. That being said, I also understand the importance of partnership and connection in our lives. I would be happy to look at the details of your situation with you and look at the details of the person you are involved with and how this can evolve for you.

Best wishes and bright blessings in making the best choice for your highest good!

Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

HEY KIDDO, HOW ARE YOU? HOPE YOUR DOING OK GOOD TO SEE YOU. WELL ,JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU A SHOUT OUT LETTING YOU KNOW IM HERE IF YOU NEED TO TALK OR SOMTHING TAKE IT EASY OUT THERE ITS A ZOO! LOL TAKE CARE KIDDO!

over 3 years ago

hello and welcome back and yes i can see your struggle, please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes but i can say i do see a move taking place im on line.

over 3 years ago

hello nice to meet you/do feel there are new stages in your life and you are on the rite path/follow your heart..you are a survivor and have many journeys ahead filled with love /happiness/peace of mind

over 3 years ago

Hi, if you are looking for guidance pls contact me now I’m online. George

over 3 years ago

Hi,

My name is ANGEL & I am known for being an empathy. I can feel what you are going through. I am able to feel the energy around you along with my spirit guides.

I’ll always leave you feeling uplifted. Even when I provide the TRUTH you don’t want to hear . You’ll find my emphatic nature soothing.

so my dear, feel free to call me as this is Public Place to discuss details related to your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

Hello, let me look into spirit and see what spirit show around you , on a move or stay where you are . I will give you the truth and much more . On line now – Live chat . Blessings