Resentment & Anger

over 3 years ago

Destiney 8.10.97 Dominic 6.4.96 Does He Ever Think About How He Hurt Me And What He Put Me Through? Will He Ever Apologize?

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I can understand your feelings and that pain you are going through.I will check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME TODAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE A READING ON THIS SITUATION

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is connection and move forward and change . On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago

Hello my dear and welcome thank you for your question and I know that this has been a struggle for you it is not easy getting closure from someone that herded you deeply I would like to go deeper into your reading I am online if you need to talk please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes and no he actually doesn’t think about how he heard you my dear but does he feel guilty yes he does.

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam here if you still need answers to this question.

over 3 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 3 years ago

hello dear and welcome back and yes I can see your struggle in this Situation and yes I also do see that he is going to come back in to reconcile with you and yes he does feel guilty and regret as well please join me for my $10 deal for 20 minutes I’m online.

over 3 years ago

Hi there, if you are looking for guidance, help and you looking for some answers pls call me today I will channel messages with the help of Angels and Pleiadians.I’m online now.Love and light

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

iam online to take your call