Mixed signals

over 3 years ago

So I’m in love with my close friends we use to sleep with one another we live together and once and a while fool around when I need someone to talk to hes there if I’m sick hes taking care of me does he love me and when will he tell me should I give up

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me go into spirit and see what is ahead and change through spirit , I will give you full insight and the truth nd much more. ON line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hi Judy,

I’d be happy to give you and honest direct reading on the situation.

Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
joannemaree's photo

JoAnne Maree (joannemaree)

13 posts

Hello Judy-Anne, Welcome to BitWine and the Online Psychic Network. :) I hope all is going well for you at the moment. Many blessings to you :) I’d like to start by saying what a sweet genuine person your friend sounds. Such a caring natured soul. It definitely sound like you have a real connection here manifested. I’d love to delve further with you in to this. Please feel free to message me, if you like we can make a booking so we can connect. I look forward to the opportunity to share how loved you really are from the universe with you. Blessed be. Much Light and Love to you. JoAnne Maree X

over 3 years ago

Hello, Judy-Anne, I will be more than happy to assist you with this matter is you would like, i’m online now..Many Blessings✨

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

hello and welcome.if you would like answers to this call me right now as I am online today and I will read for you. $10.99

over 3 years ago

hello my dear and well as i read in your cards to see that he does care for you and he does love you but not the way you want him to. he has fears that has caused him to stay away from long term relationships.im on line if you wanna talk $10.00 for 20 minutes.

over 3 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.