Closure

over 3 years ago
rakqelle1's photo

Ro (rakqelle1)

2 posts

Will Mikhail and I ever get back together? We broke things off a few days ago

over 3 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what is ahead and if you and him will get back together or not . I will give you the truth and more. On line now Live chat . Blessings

over 3 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I would be very happy to check for you and tell you about it after spirit connection.Feel free to join me.I will help you and guide you towards the right path of your happiness.

God bless you

over 3 years ago

Hello Raquel, I would love to assist you with this matter if you would like i’m online now. Many Blessings✨

over 3 years ago

Hi Raquel,

I would be happy to look at the detail of the situation between you any time you want. I’m always honest and direct expect compassionate delivery in the reading response, but 100 percent truth. Take a look at my profile and reviews to get an idea if I am the kind of reader that you feel is best for you. I would be glad and honored to help you.

Bright blessings! Pixie :)

over 3 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

call me iam online to take your call

over 3 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions and as i read on to see whats in store for you and your partner, it seems that you are not truly broken up he still in your path. so this means he will come back to you and reconcile im on line please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.