Car place

over 4 years ago
cbaby26 didn't upload a photo

cbaby26

4 posts

My boss told me to go try this car place and use her as a referral will I get accepted? I was trynna do it this Friday but Everytime someone tells me they will help they don’t follow through I feel like I’ll never get another car Thanks

over 4 years ago

Hello, let me give you full insight and details, on if you will get a car or not . Come in and let me help give you the truth and more . Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago

I’d be happy to take a look, to see how and when this is bound to happen. Best regards!

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

I am here for your assistance please join me

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Cbaby,

I see your boss isn’t super close friends with that car place but she has done business there. She told you to go because she genuinely thinks they will help you.

Contact me if you need more help.

SunTiger

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️