Is he interested in me still? :(

over 4 years ago
alyssajoys didn't upload a photo

alyssajoys

1 post

Hey everyone. So, can anyone familiar with cards pull just a card to see if this guy I liked for the longest is interested in me?. Miss him a lot. (His name is Larry , he was born May 26, he’s 28-29). I’m 21 years old. Thanks.

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

I can give you more advise and reading on your love and romance. I look into your love life deeply when I connect

over 4 years ago
lovepsychicerica's photo

☪✰♡ Psychic Erica ♡... (lovepsychicerica)

531 posts

Hi My name is Erica I would love to help you regarding this situation I can pick up on any matter I will work through name and dob. I will not give you false hope all of my readings are very direct detailed & honest I don’t feel you should wait any longer please contact me now

over 4 years ago
twinroses's photo

TwinRoses (twinroses)

4 posts

Contact me and I will be able to help. Your guides are pointing you in his direction and he is on your mind for a reason, a karmic connection.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into his spirit and see what his thoughts are , if he is still interested in you and much more On line now -Live chat I will give you the truth Blessings

over 4 years ago
soulmateadviser didn't upload a photo

Soulmate Consultant (soulmateadviser)

146 posts

Hi, so it feels like the energy is very intense between you two, this man has feelings for you, despite everything thats happened.

Come chat with you, i have my 10$ special going on where i would love to help you

over 4 years ago

Hi Dear,

Nothing is Stronger than The Love you once Both Shared. He will be Acting Hot & Cold as he is Walking on Wrong Path my dear, But please take this Time to Reconnect with Your Love. I Will Guide Your Way and lead you back into Love’s Arms Again

So my dear, Feel Free to Call me as this is Public Place to discuss details Related to Your Private Life.

Kind Regards

over 4 years ago
aurorarose's photo

advisor rose (aurorarose)

164 posts

contact me now for the truth to your future 99% call now

over 4 years ago

A heart to heart chat with me will open up what’s bothering you and give you a whole new perspective to your love. I can read your love , using my psychic abilities and astrology.

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€25,15 mins-€35,20 mins-€45 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️