Will plans happen

over 4 years ago
micng didn't upload a photo

micng

7 posts

Myself and the guy of my interest have been planning for holiday. But he always put work as priority. Who can tell me if the trip in Nov 19 will happen.

over 4 years ago
lovemiracle didn't upload a photo

love serenade (lovemiracle)

512 posts

Join me i tell you very true about his thinking

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look in to spirit and the trip . if he is still going . I will give you the truth. I see a lot around a person spirit . I have specials . Come in and let me give you ufll insight. Blessings

over 4 years ago
psychicshasha's photo

Love Psychic Shasha (psychicshasha)

318 posts

Hello dear, I am a love advisor and I am accurate with times dates please chat with me and I will give answers

over 4 years ago

I can help

over 4 years ago
psychicalinaa didn't upload a photo

Psychic Alinaa (psychicalinaa)

1698 posts

Hi dear,

I want to tell you something but not in here in open forum.Can you plz message me which is totally free.I am waiting.

God bless you

over 4 years ago
readingsbysilvana didn't upload a photo

NewMoonPsychic✰☽ (readingsbysilvana)

189 posts

please feel free to call to gain some insight on this situation

over 4 years ago
dancing_voice didn't upload a photo

Sahil (dancing_voice)

87 posts

I connect very deeply to your energies and my reading and predictions are given from my heart and soul.Give me a call and see how much difference I make into your life, if I am unavailable then drop me an e-mail and I shall reply with in 1 hour.

over 4 years ago

hello and welcome and yes it will because there is traveling in yur cards.please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.im on line.

over 4 years ago

im online

over 4 years ago
psychic_advisor23 didn't upload a photo

Spiritual Visions (psychic_advisor23)

31 posts

Hi, I can help guide you and give you insight on your situation give me a call im available, thank you & god bless

~ love and light

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

CALL ME NOW DEAR IF YOU WOULD LIKE REAL ANSWERS TO THIS QUESTION ANY OTHER ISSUE THAT YOU MAY BE HAVING.