will she come back

over 4 years ago

will she come back

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me look into spirit and see what the spiritual guides shw around her , and if she wants more from you , or is she gone for good . Let me give you her ways and more . I have specials tonight. On line now -Live chat . Blessings

over 4 years ago

Hi Dennis,

I would be happy to look at you question with you and provide you with the insight you are looking for. I am always sure to connect with every client before starting the charge. The only information I need is your area of concern and name. Take a look at my profile to get an idea of my style and personality. My reviews speak to my honesty and authenticity.

I would be happy to help you. Bright blessings.

Pixie

over 4 years ago
psychic_victoria's photo

❤️ Angel Insights ❤️ (psychic_victoria)

85 posts

hello, i have all the answers to the questions you have been seeking, let me help guide you out of the darkness and into the light! i’m also having a $10 special on all readings :)

over 4 years ago
miss_tula's photo

Miss tula (miss_tula)

2140 posts

THAT IS A QUESTION! BUT, I HAVE AN ANSWER CALL ME TODAY.

over 4 years ago
mystic_suntiger's photo

SunTiger (mystic_suntiger)

495 posts

Hi Dennisph,

You think that you are doing well and then get nostalgic and think about the good times you had. That’s when you ask this kind of question.

If you’d like a detailed reading, I’m just a click away.

Mystic_SunTiger

over 4 years ago

I can help (:

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello Dennis, please reach out to me so I can look into your situation and tell you what is revealed to me.

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome and thankyou for your questions today and as i look in the cards i can see that some one from your past is to come forward to reconcile with you. so yes she will. im on line join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.

over 4 years ago

I am a love expert and would love to provide a detailed reading for you.

over 4 years ago
starsalign didn't upload a photo

Starsalign (starsalign)

190 posts

Of course she will, you guys have so much history together, what you gave her was real and inside your heart, she can clearly see the difference between you and other guys that talk to her, I do see her coming back but shes waiting for you to make the first move! call me now Im online!