He's hiding something

over 4 years ago

I get the distinct feeling my boyfriend is hiding something, I need to know what it is. My intuition and gut is telling me he either got someone pregnant/ has another child he found out about or is in some kind of trouble….maybe legal trouble.

over 4 years ago

Hello Jess , I am happy to take a look at things for you if you would like to enter chat for a reading. I can tell you by just taping into your energy you are right in feeling there is something you are not being told. I am online if you would like to take a look into what exactly is being withheld from you . Take a look at my profile I am currently offering a few deals and would love to help you through this situation.

Blessings!

over 4 years ago

❤️Hi, if you need any advice you can join me for a chat, and let Angels and my guides to bring you answers and guidance to your questions and your situation, and you can choose from my specials 10mins/€15,15 mins-€25,20 mins-€35 plus free angel healing!!! Pls, join me for a chat I’m online now.❤️

over 4 years ago
psychic_clouds didn't upload a photo

Claudia (psychic_clouds)

87 posts

Find your truth now! With the special deal of $50 for 20 minutes plus aura cleansing to to clean your energy and allow you to really start attracting the love and good fortune you deserve. I was initiated in the sacred temple of wisdom and have helped thousands of people including high profile celebreties along my journey… Turn your life around today! Love and Light.

over 4 years ago

Hello, Let me see if he is hiding something behind you back , why he wont, contact you . I see a lot through some in and let me see what spirit guides show . I will dig deep around his spirit . I will give you the truth . On line now -Live chat . I have specials. Blessings

over 4 years ago
love_connections didn't upload a photo

Power of Astrology (love_connections)

326 posts

One of my specialties are Love & Relationships. I have never been wrong when it comes to this field. Allow me to tune in to get to the core of your love life.

over 4 years ago
rebo's photo

Rebo (rebo)

543 posts

you back with the same guy?

over 4 years ago

I stepped back from him for a while. We’re still involved but Im not so enthused about the relationship. He is definitely hiding something. Im pretty such I know what it is and I want to know more. My intuition is telling me there are other things. But yes we still are together. Just not on the same page

over 4 years ago
readingsbysummer's photo

Psychic Summer (readingsbysummer)

331 posts

Hello dear upon looking into your situation a lot of useful information was revealed to me that I think you need to know. contact me asap for more information

over 4 years ago

hello my dear and welcome thankyou for your questions and as im reading in the cards i can see that yes he is hiing somthiing it as to do with mony and owing mony to some one and he doesnt have it.

over 4 years ago

please join me for my $10.00 deal for 20 minutes.